These markets can initially be very confusing, as they **sound like they are the same bet**.
Typically, odds are similar too, so it can be easy to make a mistake.
This training post is to notify you of the difference between the two bets.
Win Both Halves
– To win Both halves, think of your selected team having to play 2 separate matches, **The First Half** and **The Second Half**.
– Your selected team must be leading at **Half Time.**
– The scoreline then resets, so it’s 0-0 again.
– Your Team now has to win the second half.
– **A misconception of this is where people think if they win the first half 1-0, and hold onto the 1-0 lead until the Full time, this bet has won. However, as the scores have been ‘RESET, it was 0-0 in the second half**
Half Time/Full Time
– This Bet is slightly easier to understand.
– Your time must be leading at half time & full time.
– The scoreline doesn’t reset, as long as your team wins the first half and keeps hold of the lead, this bet is a winner.